Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Inactive

Default Hi other Poly people!

We are a poly couple, or atleast I think that's what you'd call us! We're not to sure how this all works, etc. I know that I want a girlfriend, and I know that he wants a girlfriend. I know that we enjoy being with a woman together, and that we aren't jealous of each other as long as we are both 100% in the know of whats going on. I do not want another guy, he's it for me. But I want to watch him fall in love with another girl as much as I want to fall in love with one as well! We've had our share of "experiences". But they come and go. We both want to find a "experience" that continues. That doesn't stop. That will one day maybe result in having another full blown partner. Is that poly?

Anyways........We just wanted to say Hi and introduce ourselves to everyone! Look forward to talking with everyone and it's cool to know that we aren't alone!
Old 01-02-2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennjuice View Post
Is that poly?
One of the many things I have learned is that if you feel that it is poly, then it is - and don't let anyone tell you differently.

Quote:
Anyways........We just wanted to say Hi and introduce ourselves to everyone! Look forward to talking with everyone and it's cool to know that we aren't alone!
From what you have described, no you are most certainly not alone, both online and in your local community (the size of which is usually directly dependent on the size of community in which you live, based on my own limited experience).

So welcome!

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb
Old 01-02-2010, 11:17 PM

Welcome to the forums!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-03-2010, 03:54 AM

Quote:
We've had our share of "experiences". But they come and go. We both want to find a "experience" that continues. That doesn't stop. That will one day maybe result in having another full blown partner. Is that poly?

Welcome to the forums JennJuice.

Trust yourself. Polyamory takes different shapes for everyone. There is no "true" way to do it. Just the ethical way. There are some friendly folks here with many different perspectives. I'm sure you'll find many others on similar wavelengths to connect to.

~Raven~

~Open up your mind and let me step inside.
Rest your weary head and let your heart decide. It's so easy.
When you know the rules.
It's so easy. All you have to do is fall in love.
Play the game.
Everybody play the game of love. Yeah...~
Old 01-03-2010, 04:16 AM
Inactive

Default Really

our name should have been Jenn & Juice, not Jennjuice! That's toooo funny now that I read it like that! LOL! I need to change it......but what bugs me even more is that every time someone blogs or responds to something here I get a email about it.......I have to figure the forum out! Wish us luck peeps!
Old 01-03-2010, 04:21 AM

That can get annoying. You can change it by going to Quick Links and Edit Options. You change the option under Default Thread Subscription Mode. You can change how you receive thread email notifications to daily, weekly or none at all. You can also make it so you do not subscribe to threads you posted to.

I can't help but think of a song with the term "Gin and Juice" in it.

~Raven~

When you know the rules.
Play the game.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Inactive

Sipping on Gin and Juice.....laid back...with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. LOL! Every time we hear it we laugh at it!

I did change my options....thank you for the information. Should make my inbox much less crowded!
Old 01-03-2010, 06:11 PM
Banned

Default hummm...

Poly= Many
Amory= Love
So by me looking at what you posted... yes you are looking for a polyamory relationship... but like the friends said this is just my opionon and you should form your own... read here learn alot and think a lot. you'll figure it out.
Old 01-03-2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Sipping on Gin and Juice.....laid back...with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. LOL! Every time we hear it we laugh at it!

I did change my options....thank you for the information. Should make my inbox much less crowded!
Haha! That was exactly what I was thinking. Snoop Dogg. *giggles* And you're welcome.

~Raven~

When you know the rules.
Play the game.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:52 AM

Greetings, I hope you find what you seek.