Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 07:12 AM

Default New Here - Into

New here and just thought I would make a post. I don't usually join these forums but something about here I couldn't resist.

I am in a gay relationship of 9 years and we have done the triad once for about 6 months. That split in October and caused a great deal of pain. Pain was probably amplified for longer simply because of messages from the former partner saying that we are missed, loved etc.

Fast forward to now, I am kinda interested in trying this again. The experience of having a triad was incredible. I do realize that what I am looking for may not be possible to find again, but I do want to try.

I find myself absorbing tons of information on poly lately. I feel like Johnny 5 in short circuit. NEED. MORE. INPUT.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Official Greeter

Hi Frankie,
Welcome to our forum.

Hopefully as you look around on our various threads and boards, you will find some of the information that you need. Also, if you have any thoughts, concerns, or questions, don't hesitate to post them.

I hope you have good luck and good love in your endeavors to try for another poly/triad experience. Sounds like the first one was wonderful while it lasted.

Regards,
Kevin T.