Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 AM

Smile My Intro

Hi!
So I'm new to this forum but I've been on message boards for a long time. (anyone else remember 6 degrees? ) I'm a bisexual woman. I'm the mom of a 2.5 year old girl. I've been with my DH for mmm 17 years. Married 10. We've been in an open relationship for 8 years. I've had a few GF/ female lovers over the years. Only one that was particularly serious - and all are still friends of ours. Currently I have a male lover. New experience. Pretty fun He's quite experienced in poly relationships (and poly disasters LOL) he's taught me a lot - and I think I've been teaching him a lot about positive relationships.
DH hasn't been with anyone else since we've been together - but is free to be. Lover has - it's interesting. He's teaching me a great deal about jealousy and letting go. He is coming off a divorce and doesn't want any commitment right now. But he is also looking for his primary. I may be still involved when she comes along - but we both know that just might not work. So it's a bit odd. What I've always liked about polyamoury is the *and* not *or* of it all. And with this relationship I have to accept it may be *or*. So it's a bit like waiting for the other shoe to drop. In any case I love both my men and feel loved back. They just had a birthday party together at lovers house. He gave up his bed and slept on the couch so DH DD and I could sleep in his room. We are all friends and I'm pretty freaken proud of how much we can handle together. Um ah ye. That's my relationships. . . .