Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Press and media coverage

Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 07:56 PM

Default Last chance for Showtime's Polyamory

Hello community,

This is Natalia, creator/director of Showtime's Polyamory: Married & Dating. I'm reaching out in hopes of speaking with poly families interested in possibly sharing their story with me. I'm looking for polyamorous families that are charismatic, healthy, active; can be unmarried but committed and practicing poly (don't all have to live together); bisexuality is welcome in both male and female partners; and are open to sharing all aspects of their love lives. Between the ages of 25-50 would be ideal.

As I think you have seen, I am a person of integrity and my intent is to portray polyamorists as loving, mature adults who are capable of carrying on multiple loving relationships in a world that has programmed us for monogamy. Despite what Dr. Drew has said about polyamory, I believe 100% that Polyamory is a sustainable way of living and I would like to possibly continue the pro-Polyamory conversation in the mainstream. The time is now to raise Poly awareness.

If you are interested in speaking with me, I would love to hear from you. Please email me at natstertv@yahoo.com I think it would help if you've seen the series to get a sense of what the show is about and what is expected. Also, if possible, i would greatly appreciate a picture along with your email so I can keep track of who's who (there's a lot of people to keep track of )...Thanks again, much love to everyone, I look forward to speaking with some of you...happy new year!! Natalia