Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 08:36 PM

Default Canadian East Coast Girl

Hi,

I'm a single 29 year old female from the east coast of canada. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you
Old 12-25-2012, 06:41 PM

Hi, I am VINCENTE and I would like to introduce myself...

I am a renaissance man from Europe. A gentleman, who opens the door to You. I am Japanese interpreter, by nature very easy going, passionate, intuitive and open-minded. I love to travel, learn about different cultures and languages. (That is why I am here, in Montreal.) I've been told that I have a great sense of humor and I'm looking for that Mademoiselle who enjoys mysteries of life just like me. I like to cook to read, to learn and to dance etc... No gimmicks, no fakeness. What you see is what you get! I have lived in Japan and I am a trained chiropractor and love to give massage during sexual encounter :-)

My girlfriend is just the same. She is bisexual, nice and funny. Our ultimate goal is a poly-amorous relationship...

We are looking for someone with whom we can share our fun-tastic :-)sexual life,good conversation, class and intelligence. Someone who is nice, crazy continuously in search of opportunities to enrich her life. Harmony, balance, passion... Interesting personality. It’s definitely a huge plus if you like music, salsa, dance, red wine, to eat what I cook for you... I can not upload picture, but I would send you.

You can write to us at v i n c e n t e . a m i g o, g m a i l

Kisses and Merry Christmas!

Babe & Vincente
Old 12-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Official Greeter

Hey nlapplegal,

Welcome to our forum. There are lots of good people here and I'm sure you will make some friends. Have a look at our various threads, and post any thoughts or questions you may have!

Nice to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

P.S. @ Vincente; welcome also; I recommend checking out our Dating & Friendships subforum.