Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2012, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneQSmythe View Post
I've seen the term "heteroflexible" and (if I were the goddess of vocabulary) this would seem an appropriate usage. Not repulsed but not attracted to the idea implies to me that there could be a rare guy (maybe so rare that you have never met one) that could pique your interest.
I think that's the most apt description. I'd be down for some physical or emotional intimacy with another guy but I've yet to meet a guy who falls under both.

Quote:
PS. It could also mean that you could, potentially, be a great find for girls (like me) who enjoy sex with more than one guy at the same time but want ALL of the attention. IF that "not against/not for" translates into "naked guys sexing in close proximity doesn't make me uncomfortable" AND you're into group sex...
It doesn't make me uncomfortable, its just not interesting. I think it also has to do with the fact that I don't feel comfortable getting physically close to someone unless I actually have feelings for them or feel close to them. I'm also not that into the idea of group sex but then again that's a road I've never traveled so I'm open to having my mind changed.
I am as direct as a T-Rex with 'roid rage and about as subtle. It isn't intended to cause upset, I just prefer to talk plain. There are plenty of other people here who do the nice, polite thing much better than I can. I'm what you'd call a "problem dinner guest."