Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Unhappy Question about meeting new potentials

So I have been involved in the poly world all of a year almost and there is something that is bothering me a bit. Is it really this hard to meet another poly person or a couple looking for another male? I mean, I am the most open-minded person in the world (also Pansexual) and I am finding that it feels near impossible to even find anyone interested no matter where I post an ad or anything. Is there just something that I am missing? Are my ads too dull or do they just demand too much? Am I too blunt? I just feel like I am doing everything wrong and it really bothers me. My Love can put ads up herself and have people flock to her (Though, the thought there is because she is female biologically). Is it just hard to be a poly male looking for a poly female or a couple that can help meet his needs in ways his primary can't? Is it because i'm in the middle of Pennsylvania?

I welcome all advice and any feedback. Also feel free to note me as well if you wish to talk further on this subject.

dating, dating advice, dating dynamics, dating etiquette, dating sites, dating websites, internet dating, kissing frogs, meeting people, netiquette, okcupid, on line dating, online dating, online personals, vee is for me