Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 11-07-2012, 06:01 AM

My head is killing me.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:00 PM

Today I am relaxed. It's been a long time coming, and I am going to soak it all in.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagferi View Post
Played hooky from work yesterday to spend the day and night with my boyfriend M. Went to the huge car show and flea market in Hershey PA. Could find the parts for every other antique/classic car in existence EXCEPT a 1955 Bel Air Wiper motor and a new gas peddle. M wasn't happy. Then the Steelers lost so he was really in a foul mood. He disappeared into computer land for an hour and a half and I got upset. Had mind blowing make up sex but wont see him til early next week if I am lucky.

My husband D is not respecting my feelings again re: the BDSM/humiliation thing. I just can not get into it. He just doesn't get that it is pushing me further and further away. We used to have an awesome relationship I want that back but he can't live with out it.
I'm sorry that you're husband is pressuring you to do something you're uncomfortable with. Have you two tried therapy to help him understand that you just can't give him that?
Old 11-19-2012, 03:55 AM

So excited, I'm getting a car
Old 11-24-2012, 02:15 AM

Not doing so good tonight, nothing poly related, but it's been a stressful week starting with having to remove one of my consumers from an abusive situation and making sure he got a restraining order and ending in my blood test results coming back with allergies indicated for wheat, corn, and peanut. Woke up sicker than I've been in a while with sharp pain in my abdomen. Called the doctor and found out that I'd spent yesterday indulging in all the things I can no longer eat for Thanksgiving because I hadn't gotten my test results back.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:51 AM

Woke up an hour early today for work because my brain would not shut up about my ex. If it's not one thing it's another. =\

Hopefully the doctor will call today to make an appointment to get my eat looked after. After a month of problems I'd like it to get taken care of. I think it's driving me slowly insane.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM

I'm stressed about an upcoming casual sex/safe sex discussion I want to have - it's been my mind for a month but I haven't had a chance to see them so I've been over-thinking it for too long. I enjoy talking and learning about where people stand on subjects, but since my perception is this partner doesn't enjoy talking about what can be touchy subjects for some people, he'll project past experiences onto what he thinks I feel about it so it will be a stressful conversation instead of a good one.

On a brighter note, I have a blog related to sewing and whatnot, and a well known person in the sewing community just left a comment about something I made. She's really cute, and since I cant squee on my sewing blog about crushing on her I thought I'd do it here. Sigh!
Old 11-28-2012, 10:04 PM

I learned this week that even permanent birth control can fail even after over 6 years. Had to have surgery for an ectopic pregnancy.

Taking my youngest sons to the aquarium this weekend for my youngest's birthday celebration with my husband and boyfriend. The kids are excited... so am I.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:13 AM

Default Aquarium

I always wanted to go to the aquarium
Old 11-29-2012, 05:48 AM

oh Dagferi, I'm so sorry. Surgery is often icky. Sounds like you're having a good recovery.

I'm stressed. The job I'm doing (in addition to my own) has been advertised. I'm getting good counsel to apply, but I'm not certain I want it. Not crazy about my boss. He's okay, and likely better than whatever I get if I don't apply. I'm so stressed (by doing two jobs since may, and my employer is in a heap of upheaval) I don't feel like I can make a good decision. Guess if that's my biggest problem, my life is pretty good.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update