Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 06-23-2012, 06:22 AM

OKC is Oklahoma City.

No we could not relocate. he has too much seniority on his job, and all our family is here. We would not ask a stranger to relocate, and it is doubtful we would get that close in a long distance relationship, so hoping for something local.

Yes it is our real names. I see no reason to hide those. For one, they are common names. For two, I introduce myself to strangers in real life with my name, so why not give the people here the same common curtesy?
Old 07-06-2012, 02:42 AM

Oh, also, a couple more things about us (since a couple people have asked):
We are married, and have been for 11 years. We dated for 4 years before that. We are very comfortable with each other, and in our relationship. We also have 3 kids, and have no intention of having more. We also have a dog.

We are just looking for that wonderful fun dating relationship to begin with, that hopefully runs deeper over time. (like all good dating relationships)
Old 07-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Exclamation Pics!

Finally got around to posting some pics here if anyone is interested.
Old 08-27-2012, 02:43 AM

Default Still looking.

Still around and still looking... Wasn't getting email notifications for a while. Hopefully that is fixed now.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:38 PM

Default Hello :)

I was browing the threads, and came across your post. Honestly, it sounds so much like our lives lol. We are Robert & Stephanie (this is Stephanie writing at the moment, Robert knows though) I am 28 almost 29 and he is 34. We had both tried the swinging lifestyle a few years back, but not together. We are both divorced, and for the past couple of years, we have been dating and growing together, exclusively. We are getting married in March and blending our families. I have three children from my previous marriage, he has a 16 year old daughter who lives with her mom in NY (no one knew that Robert was her father until about 6 years ago, when she sprouted up tall and wanted to do sports like Robert) and together we have a son. We both feel that monogomy isn't quite right for either of us, but don't want to have the wam bam thank you ma'am come and go from bed to bed relationships that swinging brings. We want long term, we want pretty much everything word for word that you wrote. It's only been recently that we've entertained the idea of having a long term relationship with someone together. It's so nice to hear other's views, their feelings, to know we aren't alone in how we feel.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and introduce ourselves

Stephanie
Old 08-29-2012, 01:39 AM

Default Thank you!

Thank you so much for your post. It is always wonderful to meet like-minded people. Sending you a PM.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:59 AM

Default New in OKC

Hi! My husband and I are very new to expanding our relationship. Not very certain how to go about even reaching out to others who share our interests and desires. We are in the OKC metro and don't really want to hit the club scene, but would love to meet tasteful, educated couples/singles in the area. I wish you all the best in your search. If you are interested in meeting like-minded friends, we would love to chat!