Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 08:33 PM

Wink Hey there!

Hi I'm Crim!

I'm an 18 year old female who's brand new to this site and a possible poly. I'm currently in a wonderful open mono relationship that's almost at it's two year mark but I've never felt completely comfortable with total commitment. I've known about the poly lifestyle for awhile now, and have had a couple friends who were actively polygamous but never considered it for myself until recently.

Currently I've decided to learn more about it to see if it's for me and hopefully figure out how exactly to break the news to my boyfriend who is completely supportive but doesn't seem too keen on me with other guys, and seems to think my interest in others is more of a lusting after instead of actual interest, but I digress.

Hopefully you'll see me around more! And if I'm asking too many questions or rambling feel free to tell me to to tone it down a bit. I'm a bit chatty >w<
Old 10-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Official Greeter

Hi Crim,
Welcome to our forum.

There's a great deal of helpful information here, so dive in and see what threads call to you. As for breaking the news to your boyfriend, I suppose it depends on how much he already knows, and what questions/concerns he has.

Anyway, feel free to post whever you need to ask or talk about. We're here to help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.