Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 10-20-2012, 03:14 AM

Talking My name is Jai..from TN

I am bound to one woman and my two children. Everybody else is welcome to stay or go.

My name is jai and I would like to tell you alittle about me and my world.
I am not dominate nor submissive, my ladies and I are equals.
I am 38ish married pan-sexual male. My wife, (1yr younger than me)Maia, is also bi and we have been married 20ish years. We have two teen daughters(who know about us and accept us for who we are). I have two other wives that live in the house. It just so happens that my wife of 20ish years and 2nd wife share the same name,Maia. 2nd wife is a couple years older and had a 15yr old son and only been with us about 6 months. 3rd wife,India, is new to our house and has a 3yr old son and been part of our family only a since July.

We all help each other with whatever needs be done.
Something that needs to be understood is that I'm not a dominate or a submissive, neither is anybody in the house. The wonderful ladies in my life are very strong willed and minded. In this house we are all equals.

My 1st wife and I have raised our daughters to be strong willed and opened minded, to be themselves and not what others want them to be.

I am a stay at home dad and intimate weaver.
Maia...Wife1 is an animal groomer and a student.
Maia...2nd wife works at a factory.
India...3rd wife is currently disabled.

Evangeline...Girlfriend 1 is married and has her own family,(her kids love us)husband kinda knows about us. They have been in our life for the better part of 15 years

Carmen ...future Girlfriend 2 is married with one child. We are attracted to her and her husband, but not sure how he will handle our advances..lol

Destiny...daughter 1 16yr,has life planned out.college,navy then k-9 cop..not sure where she gets it from..not me
Jenna...daughter 2 14yr, takes after her mom and is looking into vet school
Rishi...15yr old son to 2nd wife..not the brightest crayon in the box..
Edwin...3yr old to 3rd wife...needs a little discipline
Rufus...oldest of Evengeline and closest to my heart. Accepts us for the love we feel for one another.
Cecily... an adopted,lost young lady, whom i love as my own.

Our life isn't for everybody and can be trying, however, the upside is the overwhelming joy and love in the house. Not to make it sound too good to be true, there is arguments and quarrels, however with communication we work it all out.

We live in a house of love and understanding. The hardest thing in our life is the teenagers getting on to one another nerves..lol

To all the others that are in our lives, you are not forgotten! We LOVE YOU!!!
And to my ladies in my life... I'm sorry if I don't tell you enough..I Love you!

Facebook
Jai Zealouswood
Knotty Topic
Old 10-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Official Greeter

Hello Jai,
Welcome to our forum.

I could see how you'd have a busy household, but with a lot of love to go around. I hope you enjoy your stay on Polyamory.com, and post if you have any thoughts, concerns, or questions.

Best wishes to all of you,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 10-20-2012, 08:49 PM

thank you
Old 10-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Official Greeter

No prob.