Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2012, 03:43 PM

Default Very New Here and looking for personal growth

I am new here and not at all poly. I live in Ontario, Canada and I am a student of life ( about to embark on the third version of my existence above ground) however and find the entire poly area more than just a little fascinating. I am married and really have no intention of becoming poly I really don't think I am wired that way. However, having said that; there is no way I want to "lose" my wife, I believe she is (the real deal) for me and if she were to suggest something I would have a very hard time dealing with it for I simply cannot live without her. I have much life experience having just (two days ago) celebrated my sixty second birthday. I have a better than cordial relationship with my x wife with whom I have one beautiful human being of a daughter who is all grown and living on her own for several years but not married and I have a great relationship with my step children, one girl and one guy, who have given us four grandchildren with certain complications to seeing one of the grandchildren.
I would respond to any and all questions and hope I bring a perspective that is reasonable and tinged with life experience, if anyone is interested to PM me or contact me in any way please feel free.
Mont

Tags
polandry mfm, polyandry family