Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 03:01 AM

Unhappy

I am processing me stuff, in my head.
It really hurts my feelings that one of my loves WANTS to pursue a relationship (of any sort-not necessarily romantic or sexual) with someone who speaks ill of me and treats me and my felings with disdain.

I haven't decided where this fits in terms of my limits. So, I haven't made a limit (beyond keeping them away from me AND our kids). But, I'm processing my emotions on the topic and it doesn't feel good.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter View Post
Walking 4.5 kms a day (2.8 miles), eating a restricted diet (mainly vegetarian: pasta, rice and starchy veggies and squash). Plus I was put on Wellbutrin and that has a side effect of weight loss (I lost the majority of weight before the pills, so the walking really helps)
Wow. My husband was on Wellbutrin this past year, and it did not have a side effect of weight loss. lol

Good for you, though !
Old 09-28-2012, 11:31 PM

Mmmmm...poly-wise I am feeling happy and contented.

Work has been stressful and demanding, there is a boat-load of work to be done at home as well. But having the support of my two boys makes things seem doable.

I feel like our relationships have grown and stabilized over the last few months. We are functioning as "family" and it feels very natural. THIS is what I want - who knew?

How I like to start my day: alarm goes off, hit snooze 3-4 times, get up, drink some coffee, smoke some cigarettes and catch up on the forums here. My "get ready" alarm on my phone goes off and I feed the dogs and put them out, go get ready for work, let the dogs in. Last thing - I walk into the bedroom and look at my boys - sprawled and snoring - tangled in blankets and pillows - gaze longingly at my "middle" spot but know I have to leave. I kiss MrS behind the ear and he moans "Mmmmm" and smiles. I walk around the bed and kiss Dude on the cheek - he murmurs "Love you, sweetie." and resumes snoring, I drive off with those images in my head and it makes the whole day that much more bearable.

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe
Old 09-29-2012, 12:38 AM

Started the week off on a bad note with multiple days worth of migraines, but I'm ending it on a pretty good one. Last night while Runic Wolf was off on his date, Wendigo and I had a stay in date. His wife went out of town on a school trip with their son this morning, so he had planned on sleeping over last night. He and Yoda played Plants Vs. Zombies until Yoda's bed time, then we turned off the lights and made the livingroom into a movie theater; threw on Captain America and curled up in our corner of the couch. We kept it PG-13 until we were sure Yoda was asleep. And then. . . . well, let's just say that by the time Runic Wolf got home from his date, Wendigo had earned them both bacon and eggs for breakfast.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:18 AM

Feeling out of sorts lately. Can't seem to get up to speed with my classes at school, and a bit disappointed in my love life.

I have a new job to look forward to - I start next week. So, that is a good, good thing, as I'd been going on interviews for the past month or so and dying to hear back from somebody! But after my initial excitement on the day they called me, I can't seem to get up anymore enthusiasm for it.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 05-01-2014 at 07:46 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 01:34 PM

Missing my boyfriend M... He works this weekend. After a month of every weekend together I got spoiled. Hopefully I can see him Tuesday.

So far my weekend is full of errands and chores.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 PM

Up and down just now. This week has been good. Lots of smiling and lots of love. Last week was a nightmare - spent several mornings and several evenings in tears.

Grieving is a bit of roller coaster to go through.

I wish that work would settle down again - there is much stress from there this year. And while it is sometimes a welcome distraction, I don't think it is helping with the processing of my grief.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:23 AM

Sex, bacon and books equals a fabulous day!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:25 PM

I am all blissed out. FBF scored free tix to Peter Gabriel concert. I literally sped all the way from my town to his, got there in time for a bite to eat, and proceeded to be in a fabulous concert. Yummy cuddly sexytime after. I reveled in the easy (non-speeding) drive home, realizing I was completely rested and content.

Came home, paid rent, noticed the perfect apartment for me was empty, so signed up for it right away. And on Saturday, I'm going to Cancun.

Work continues to be pretty sucky, and I don't care one whit.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)
Old 10-04-2012, 01:34 AM

Today was too long at work, as I took a new position as trainer. I may not have the patience for other people it seems, and am a bit exhausted. Other than that no complaints now that there is wine in my hand.

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update