Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2012, 01:13 PM

I tend to be the odd one out on the lower scale when this question is raised. And people are astonished to hear how few there have been in my life. I just say "Well, that's all I needed, I was always satisfied and didn't miss a thing up to now." and that settles it. I don't care honestly as long as they aren't involved with me intimately, but a really high number would put a questionmark on my face. Maybe because my own needs have been so different from those who seem to collect partners in a way and I can't even remotely imagine how one can have over 80 or 100 partners at my age as I don't even need my second hand to count my score ^.^

But I guess, if I take the frequency I have had in my relationships up to now and put that into a number with random partners, well sure, it is possible to reach the higher numbers. Wouldn't have had the energy for that. Each time getting to know new people and create those situations ... I am too lazy for it (And never really had the opportunity, as I have always been in some kind of monogamous relationship till last year )

My Blog