Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 12-11-2009, 03:51 PM

Default not terribly confused

Magdlyn, redpepper, Seventh Crow,Fidelia, Erosa, thank thank you again for all your feedback! He has since agreed to seek counseling and he knows it better be damned soon...as for whats in it for me? Well, actually I got a 5 figure acct w/ATM and a paid off Prius so for me the pay-off was realizing that I still had game intact and am no spring chick...just a 420-friendly in early 40's so there I had to be up front about it cause there is always a pay-off. Although he is still pushing hai workshops and parties which is waaayyyy cool I had to remind him of how he lost his second wife.(taking her to hai and she meets someone marries) so I always ask him if he is aware of making the same mistakes twice!!LOL (sorry, can't help my twisted and really bent humor)
So, for now this is just some fucked thing in progress but wow am I getting the real on human nature....his last attraction was a 20 yr old quadriplegic and I thought that was telling...more issues...any feedback is totally welcome
Old 12-13-2009, 05:16 PM

Wait. He gave you money (5 figures?) and a Prius?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 12-13-2009, 06:39 PM

so many things i would never agree to happening here...... where to start?!?!

being told I'm not someones "body type" so he won't touch me even tho I'm doing him sexual favors? been down that road, not playing there again, either give what you want or get the hell outta my bed, but thats just me, if my partner aint into touching me, i fail to see the point of doing things for them

being lead to beleive my partner is a possible molester/pedophile? this would warrant looking into immediately and as deeply as possible, each state and or county/city is supposed to have this info online, GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!!!!! if that doesn't have you running for the hills, your either far more forgiving than i or truly not wanting to see what may be right in your face, heres hoping your fella aint on any list

being giving money and a car to make up for anything "missing or lacking" in said relationship? okay, again me personally i choose to be with someone cause they make me happy, i enjoy their company, they are nice to me and in general a good person, so honey do whatever you like, but this seems cheap/tawdry/off putting to me

all that being said, seriously, at least look into the molesting/pedophile more and see whats what, good luck to you
Old 12-13-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
n that note I am going to keep working with this individual and maybe he could eventually be happy
Are you looking for a loving relationship or to be someone's savior?

If I have a partner who I love and respect and is struggling, I'll do everything I can to work with him and help him to be happy. But to enter into a relationship with someone who needs to be "worked with" and who isn't happy in and of himself?

I'd run the other direction.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:14 AM

How much money did you say? That and a Prius?

Too bad he's such a mess! Do you get to keep all that when you run the other way??