Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 07:00 PM

Default Florida couple seeking single female

Hello,

We've been married for 3 years and have a loving honest relationship. We have two young children so our lives are very family orientated at the moment . We are adventurous, active, and love to have a good time. We are both local college graduates.

We are looking for a women 22-28 who is family oriented with loving values. It is important that she live near Tampa so we can get to know her better.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:15 PM

what about a couple
Old 09-19-2012, 09:08 PM

No, we're not really looking to get in a relationship w/ a couple right now
Old 09-19-2012, 09:45 PM

I noticed that you gave the age range of the person you are looking for - how old are the two of you?

Good luck on your search.

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb
Old 09-19-2012, 11:33 PM

Oops, we're both 25. Thanks!
Old 09-19-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amry25 View Post
Hello,

We've been married for 3 years and have a loving honest relationship. We have two young children so our lives are very family orientated at the moment . We are adventurous, active, and love to have a good time. We are both local college graduates.

We are looking for a women 22-28 who is family oriented with loving values. It is important that she live near Tampa so we can get to know her better.
Are you seeking a nanny?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 09-20-2012, 12:08 AM

Lol no... why would we look for a nanny on a polygamy board?
Old 09-20-2012, 02:33 AM

Sorry I don't normally post like this... but you just called this a polygamy board. I have a small problem with this... but I will not say too much more... just know all the looking for a female posts on here irk me to the enth degree just because it is your first post, this is a support board not a pick up board for... polygamy.

I mean no ill will... but this post just really got me since I live in the same neighborhood I beg you, please read a little more... educate yourself.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:45 PM

It is my understanding that the board has been distinctly divided into a place for support and a place for personals. I'm sure your irritation is justified but I cannot understand for lack of information. Is there a more PC term for this site than polygamy board?

I wonder why the "looking for females posts" particularly irk you. Does this convey to you some sort of ignorance about polygamy? What type of information are you suggesting I educate myself with and, knowledge of, therefore lack?

I must say I feel slightly attacked by the last two posts from Senior Members. Not what I expected :\
-R
Old 09-20-2012, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amry25 View Post
It is my understanding that the board has been distinctly divided into a place for support and a place for personals. I'm sure your irritation is justified but I cannot understand for lack of information. Is there a more PC term for this site than polygamy board?
The name of this site is Polyamory.com. Not Polygamy.com. They are 2 different terms. Look it up.

Quote:
I wonder why the "looking for females posts" particularly irk you. Does this convey to you some sort of ignorance about polygamy? What type of information are you suggesting I educate myself with and, knowledge of, therefore lack?
You, sir, are what is knows as a unicorn hunter. It is a common polyamorist's newbie mistake. The single woman who wants to be in relationship with an established couple is so rare as to be likened to a mythical beast.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37