Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 09-15-2012, 08:48 PM

It is a little outrageous in parts, especially until you get used to the individual characters and how they interact.

I don't want to talk too much about it and spoil it for you, but the story and the foreshadowing are REALLY well put together. It is subtle and you don't see it the first time through and then the next few times you wonder how you missed it the first time.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Never seen that one, but I read the beginning of the story on wikipedia, looks interesting; may see it later :-)
Do it. Do it now. Just go with the flow and check your logic at the door and work with their's.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalRose View Post
It is a little outrageous in parts, especially until you get used to the individual characters and how they interact.

I don't want to talk too much about it and spoil it for you, but the story and the foreshadowing are REALLY well put together. It is subtle and you don't see it the first time through and then the next few times you wonder how you missed it the first time.
Hm, I may just take a look after I finish Witchblade...
Old 09-15-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunicWolf View Post
Do it. Do it now. Just go with the flow and check your logic at the door and work with their's.
Lol :-). I'm kind of a stickler for finishing one series before starting another though. Unless the series is super long like Bleach, but I did finally finish that one anyway, heh :-). But after Witchblade, may just do that.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:15 PM

Bah, you're making me want to watch it again. I am a person who rarely re-reads or re-watches things. I've seen Gurren Lagann all the way through 7-8 times now. One of my tattoos is going to be from that show.

At the risk of sounding like a total geek, I love that show to death.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Bah, you're making me want to watch it again. I am a person who rarely re-reads or re-watches things. I've seen Gurren Lagann all the way through 7-8 times now. One of my tattoos is going to be from that show.

At the risk of sounding like a total geek, I love that show to death.
Makes two of us. I am considering getting the Team Dai-Gurren logo tattooed somewhere. Both as a fan of the show and for the philosophy it stands for.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:36 PM

I want a core drill on my chest, potentially with the words in Japanese for the "Who the hell do you think I am?" or the "Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!"
Old 09-15-2012, 09:38 PM

Out of curiosity, which number episode is your favorite?
Old 09-16-2012, 01:32 AM

I like Cowboy bebop, rurouni kenshin / samurai x , Full metal alchemist and Trigun
Old 09-17-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:

Well, I finished Witchblade the other day (I really really liked it, especially some of the musical pieces, like this one), so I decided to see the first episode of Gurren Lagan. It's ok, but I often think that first episodes are just ok.. I tend to get into them the further in I go, so I'll let you know what I think of it further in :-).