Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2012, 02:43 AM

Default single bi F in search in colorado

Hello poly couples!
I am a 23 yr old self reliant single bi female looking for a relationship! Im not searching for an online relationship but would ideally meet up if we click. I am not saying I wouldn't move, I at the time do not have the means to do so. But the type of work I do can be done in other cities so its possible! I have moved to other states before so if it works it works!
I am very spiritual very into raising consciousness and vibrations. This is my life path and im looking for other like minded individuals ... I have a child and I love other children s well. I am in the denver metro area! I am thicker ( 14-16) 38 d s 5'7 1/2
I love to cook , being outdoors and enjoying all different parts of colorado! I love giving massages and doing healing work! I am a big animal lover. I love painting and creating art.I am here to make a positive loving impact on this earth and my love stretches normal bounds.
Its okay if you get tired,upset, frustrated ..I do too.... maybe we can heal each other?
I hope to connect with other loving couples because this has been hard trying to find other like minded people

Last edited by spiritualloving; 09-10-2012 at 03:35 AM.