Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2012, 06:23 PM

Default Nova Couple

over the Past 7 years we have been trying to figure out exactly what we wanted we have as a couple explored our limits of jealousy, love, lust and passion... we have come to the following conclusion I am bi and we are poly. one of the most impotent things to us is honesty and if I am honest what I feel like I want is to find a girlfriend for my husband and a friend with benefits for me I would like to find a best friend who also likes my husband (I know weird right) and well the couple aspect would be 85% you and my husband I would like to be able to join the occasional bed room romp... I know this is a lot to put out there but I am tired of sugar coating what we want in hopes to find someone we can convince to see things are way...
We love to host and have get togethers and usually have people over once a week for drinks and social fun. In the evenings we like to either play some mmorpg or we are snuggled up watching a tv series or a movie. I love to cook and bake my husband loves to mix drinks if you would like to take a look at some of the things we have done feel free to check out our blog http://rumncake.blogspot.com/