Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 11:04 PM

Wink I never knew what true love was . . .

untill I experienced it through the eyes of another.

Hi! My name is Steffi, I'm 30 yrs old. I am a very open minded, outgoing, social person. I am very artistic, I love crafts and computer graphics. Iím not much of an outdoors person, I donít function well in hot temperatures, I have a few health issues, I sun burn very easily and I have allot of insect allergies. Ideally I prefer indoor activities for the most part, but I do love to swim (pool preferred over beach) And I have no objections to a family picnic at the park (I just have to watch out for bugs) I love movies, music, shopping, board/card games, playing on my computer, and snuggling up with my special someone(s). I am very openly bisexual, and am not shy about public displays of affection. (kissing, holding hands) I believe the foundation for any relationship is friendship. I have a very sensitive heart, and I tend to sometimes lead with it. I believe all relationships need open, honest communication. I will never tolerate being lied too. I will also never look to replace my current partner in life, only to add to our family, as we have allot of love to give.
I have been in a 14 year committed polyamorous relationship with one partner (straight male), and a few shorter term relationships along the way. I am very dedicated to my home and family, I have 2 children aged 8 and 12, and they keep me pretty busy.
When I love, I love with my whole heart, and while it may take a little time to reach that point, once there I donít walk away, I am very committed to any relationship(s) I am in, I strive for equal quality of time with each love, and ideally (though not always necessary) all involved would share in each others relationships equally.

Well I think that about covers it for now, I am looking forward to being involved in the forum and getting to know u all
Old 08-27-2012, 01:27 AM
Official Greeter

Hi Steffi,
Welcome to our forum.

I'm sure you'll get along fine here, the site has lots of good people and many interesting threads. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself.

Glad you're aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.