Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-16-2012, 06:54 PM

Default (possibly) new in SA?

I have been married to my husband for ten years now. We have been talking about different types of relationships....poly is something we might be interested in. I am not sure what our next step would be from here.

We live in San Antonio. We have four children, 2 are from my previous relationships (one marriage and 1 co-hab), and two children together. We own two dogs (does anyone want a male chihauhau dog about 20 weeks old) and a cat. My husband works full time, and I am a stay at home mom.

We believe very much in God, however do not necessarily have mainstream beliefs. We have not seriously attended church because we feel uncomfortable in the "House of God" setting.

I am very much into scrapbooking/cardmaking/papercrafting. My husband loves to fish and hunt. I get to indulge in my hobby more than my husband does...he has a hectic work schedule....not to mention he dislikes hunting and fishing alone.

Well, that is all I can think of to post....I am willing to answer questions or edit my post if I left out information.

Thanks for reading this!!
Old 08-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Official Greeter

Hello emmyrosema,
Welcome to our forum.

Re:
Quote:
"Does anyone want a male chihauhau dog about 20 weeks old?"
Ah alas, we already have our optimum combo of one dog and one cat.

Re:
Quote:
"We believe very much in God, however do not necessarily have mainstream beliefs."
If you have any Unitarian Universalist churches in your area, you might find them to be a good fit.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay on our boards.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.