Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter View Post

Spot on.

Nothing else to add.

Old 08-15-2012, 03:53 PM

I believe this thread conjured up alot of negative emotions from many sides of the relationship equation.

Secondaries, Primaries, etc, we all felt it. The hatred and disrespect is mindblowing and depressing. And Scary.

There are so many of us that want so bad for these type of relationships to work, but then you read this. Wow. Disheartening and discouraging.

Karma is a bitch and you can bet that it will bite this evil woman in the ass. My guess is that this isn't the first time she's been manipulative and selfish and Karma is already working it's magic on her.

Last edited by newtoday; 08-15-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Official Greeter

My actual advice would be to practice trust, honesty, humility, and compassion. Seek to be a better you, rather than compete to be like someone else. Trust your husband's words that he wants to be with you. Seek professional counseling. And have a heart for your husband's girlfriend; it is the ethical thing to do.

I keep having a little bit more to say, but I think I've said most of it. I agree that this thread has been a rough ride. I feel sorry for all three persons in the situation, but like I said, I feel the worst for the husband's girlfriend. I wouldn't know what to tell her other than to set a timetable, and run for the hills when the time's up.

It's sad to read of such things.
Kevin
Old 08-15-2012, 09:39 PM

After reading all of that the only logical conclusion I come up with is for you to leave him to get it over with before he leaves you. After all why would you settle with being with someone who doesn't want to be with you 100%. That's not winning in my book.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:21 AM

This thread is shut down to discuss amongst the mods on a course of action. Thanks for your patience.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:58 AM

Exclamation Sock Puppet Trolling

On further examination of this thread, it's become apparent that this entire thread is a troll by newtoday, using Daffodil as a sock puppet.

This thread will remain closed, and can be safely ignored by readers who might have otherwise been concerned for the OP's well being...since they don't exist.

Anyone with questions can direct them to myself or other members of the mod staff.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Closed Thread

Tags
jealousy, mono programming, need for therapy, ownership, pathetic, possessiveness