Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2012, 04:41 PM

And these meanings are in the common parlance? Hmm, never heard these terms before.

Anyway, just because you enjoyed buttplay or the taste of your own jizz doesn't mean you're bisexual or into other men. Being older, I remember when sex was always a sticky affair, before condoms were a must, and it was never a big deal for someone to taste some of their own juices. It didn't mean anything if you liked that, or anal sex. There are lots of nerve endings around the anus and if anal sex feels pleasurable to you, that simply means... it felt good. It's very common for homophobic guys to say "I'm not gay!" if asked whether or not they like receiving anal sex, even from a female partner. I was once propositioned by someone who wanted me to use a dildo on him and he kept reassuring me he wasn't gay, as if doing that would automatically mean he was into men.

Sexual orientation is usually defined as being about who you are attracted to, based on their sex/gender in relation to your own. It has nothing to do with whatever sexual acts you like. I have an ex who used to suck dick because he was a coke addict and he got drugs in exchange for doing that, but he is definitely straight on the Kinsey scale (and clean & sober now).

So, if you find are attracted to men, then that could be something you would like to explore, but why think that your orientation has shifted based only on a sex act you participated in?

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/