Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Asia

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 04-15-2012, 04:15 AM
canmon canmon is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Default Hi, me from India too...!

I am Canmon and I am living in Chennai, India.

I am currently single, and I am looking to have an open marriage with an indian girl, preferably from Chennai.

I am straight, and I love the concept of non monogamy as it is very natural. I don't believe in restricting myself or my partner in any way. I believe in having a partner who is equally flexible when it comes to marriage.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-19-2012, 06:25 PM
amitabhisgood amitabhisgood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bengaluru / Kolkata, India
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canmon View Post
I am Canmon and I am living in Chennai, India.

I am currently single, and I am looking to have an open marriage with an indian girl, preferably from Chennai.

I am straight, and I love the concept of non monogamy as it is very natural. I don't believe in restricting myself or my partner in any way. I believe in having a partner who is equally flexible when it comes to marriage.
Welcome Canmon. Guess you are getting acquainted with the forum.
__________________
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook / GTalk?
Connect with me via PM
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-29-2012, 03:28 AM
amitabhisgood amitabhisgood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bengaluru / Kolkata, India
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDust View Post
I'm new here , nice thread!
Welcome TylerDust. Guess you are getting acquainted with the forum.
__________________
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook / GTalk?
Connect with me via PM
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:08 AM
urmila urmila is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: chennai, India
Posts: 56
Smile welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDust View Post
I'm new here , nice thread!
welcome dear as our new member. I am quite hopeful u will have a good time and learn a a lot about our polyamory
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-02-2012, 06:32 PM
aditya81's Avatar
aditya81 aditya81 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4
Smile Looking for a long term relationship

hi,

i'm from bangalore looking for stable, long term poly relationships with partners preferably older than me. it's not sex that i'm in search of. Its someone i can get into a conversation with and then maybe get intimate with. I'm looking for quality time which leads to enhanced sex experience. I like experimenting and am open to role play and SM.

hope to hear from all you poly enthusiasts soon... :-)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-30-2012, 04:43 AM
Whichlover Whichlover is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Default intro

Hi all,i am from vadodara but originally from mumbai....registered on the website a year back but was lurking the whole time ,i have been practicing polyamory for the past 1 yr ..it has its own roadblocks ,but it sure is better than monogamy....
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-30-2012, 05:19 AM
amitabhisgood amitabhisgood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bengaluru / Kolkata, India
Posts: 32
Default

Nice of you to post here. Guess you are having nice relationship with your partners.
__________________
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook / GTalk?
Connect with me via PM
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Whichlover Whichlover is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitabhisgood View Post
Nice of you to post here. Guess you are having nice relationship with your partners.
hey thanks man...naaah...i am actually looking to get started with my girl invloved in it..
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 12-06-2012, 04:34 PM
sids909069 sids909069 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Default Hi everyone

Am so gladddddd i found this forum....been foolish enough to think it's no possible to connect with people in india with polyamory though...but finally...such a relief....
as for me...am a 29 yr old guy from hyderabad...doctor by profession...at this age...that means...am still fighting with my books...
am hoping to meet great people here...chat...with open mind...and broaden myself up..
cheers to all
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 12-10-2012, 08:36 AM
amitabhisgood amitabhisgood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bengaluru / Kolkata, India
Posts: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sids909069 View Post
Am so gladddddd i found this forum....been foolish enough to think it's no possible to connect with people in india with polyamory though...but finally...such a relief....
as for me...am a 29 yr old guy from hyderabad...doctor by profession...at this age...that means...am still fighting with my books...
am hoping to meet great people here...chat...with open mind...and broaden myself up..
cheers to all
Hi Sids - Nice initiative to connect with others. Wishing you joy and prosperity.
__________________
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook / GTalk?
Connect with me via PM
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 AM.