Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 07-27-2012, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowbound View Post
Nathan... you're great lol. Honestly. Every time I read your posts I'm like "Yes! YES!"

Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks.
Old 07-27-2012, 02:41 AM

I agree with so many others already posting.

I do get jealous over time.

In the buckets?

I'm not jealous about body touch. Sex, were it cootie free? I think it would fine. Seeing body nekkid is the outer bucket shell. It's fun, and why not?

I'm not jealous about mind touch -- the meeting of the minds is a headgasm I love. Friendship can go there -- have as many friends as you want!

I'm a pinch jealous about heart touch
-- but again, friendship can go there if it stretches a bit. And the world needs more love anyway, so keep me in the loop there and I can be totally ok and be compersive.

I am totally jealous in soul touch -- I've parked pieces of my OWN soul in DH, and expect his soul to guard it. We're so enmeshed at this point I can't STAND the idea of a soul ambush on me via the back door that is him. So I get jealous there in spades -- pls metawhoeveryouare...

treat my babies right
the baby that is me
the baby that is my partner

If one must be dinged, ding me then. It is expected piper price. If I break? I will be furious and I will not like it but I'll deal.
If you ding him? Fine. You break him?! Without honor? I will KILL, I will be ENRAGED.
At the same time if your soul wants to dance around on the head of an angel/devil pin with ours? Come on IN! Like a Jedi, not like a freakin' Muppet.

So that's where my hardest handle/leash is. The soul bucket jealous. Greatest risks for greatest rewards.

It's a huge high, chasing that particular poly dragon. I got to taste it once and I lived and loved, for a very short while, in burning heaven/hell pendulum swing as a MFM hinge. O, the bittersweet sweet.

That's why I'm around now. We're not opening any time soon to a new lover. But I'm pulling my shit together in case there we choose to go again later.

GG

Last edited by GalaGirl; 07-27-2012 at 02:45 AM.
Old 07-27-2012, 05:45 AM

I agree. It would be one thing for Nathan to have sex with other woman, I dont like the idea of that even, and I admit I like having him to myself, I have accepted it before though, and could do again. Luckily, I dont think I will ever have to.

I have to be honest with myself, I really dont think I could cope with Nathan loving someone else, In fact, I think I would fall to pieces. I know thats not very poly, but it's the honest truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
This is because my girl and her lover have allowed me to see them being intimate together, and I have seen with my own eyes how special their sexual chemistry and connection truly is. Also, they have their set nights together, these nights have increased recently, and I have now also given my consent for her lover to come to our house when the urge takes them, even if it's not one of their nights together, my girl also goes to his, and his wifes place at times. So I guess a tiny fleeting glimpse of jealousy comes when I see him giving my girl pleasure to a degree that I cannot.
Nathan, we have a special sexual connection also. It may be special for different reasons, and the sex I have with you may not be as orgasmic as it is with Scott, and you can't make me physically feel the way he does, but our lovemaking is more beautiful, and you make me feel loved and special, and girly, and beautiful, and Scott doesn't do that.

Things will get back to normal after Scott and I have got over this weird NRE type of feeling that we have at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I have a great deal of confidence in the love we share, the emotional touch as you call it. I think I would be jealous if I could see that she shared stronger bonds of affection with him. I dont see that, although I know that she loves him. Could I cope if she did love him more????????
I will never love Scott or anyone else more than you! (Again not very Poly) I could never feel more affection for anyone more than the love & affection that I feel for you. I love you more and more everyday. xxxx
Old 04-25-2014, 08:20 PM

Default Help with Polyandry

I posted an thread in the introductions section. IDK how to link to it, sorry.
Basics:
GF and I are accepting her BFF "Jack" into our life sexually. Otherwise nothing changes. She already stays with him 2-3 nights per week.

I don't fear loosing her and trust nothing has happened prior to "the talk" but I am looking for tips on "being cool with it" and showing her that I am.

Thanks
Much love.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:00 PM

Question Is it wrong?

I have two men in my life who have just about the same exact personalities is it wrong to care about them both. (They know about each other)
Old 04-25-2014, 11:14 PM
Official Greeter

Sounds alright to me crazylilb206. As long as everyone is consenting, you should be fine.

@ NorCal ... how well are you personally acquainted with Jack? Spending time with him and developing a friendship with him would probably please your girlfriend, I would imagine, and it would probably help you feel more cool about the whole situation.

Heh, and here's a link to your intro thread: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showt...578#post265578
Old 05-01-2014, 05:03 PM

Envy. My girlfriend's husband has it. Her and I have a spark and they don't. I have everything with her that he always wanted. He's envious and falling apart about it. What are we supposed to do?
Old 05-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Official Greeter

Hi pcflvly,

It seems to me that a poly-friendly counselor is needed for your girlfriend and her husband. Possibly a sex therapist. Something is putting a damper on their physical and emotional intimacy, and that would sour anyone's mood.

Sorry you're experiencing that difficult dynamic.

Tags
communication, compassion, compersion, emotions, envy, feelings, jealous, jealousy, monogamy, poly, polyamory, possessiveness, relationship dynamics, relationship structures, relationships, respect, self esteem, unconscious