Hello from San Antonio, TX

TrueSelf

Hello All, I am a single male, recently separated from a monogomous relationship, new to this forum and to San Antonio. Seeking info, advice and new friends in my area. Hoping to hear from and meet new friends.
- Steve

Hi Steve, and welcome.

So what brought you to a poly forum? What sort of thing are you interested in?

Hello...

Hello, landed on this forum after some online searches for people with similar interests. Not interested in swinging or one night stands but rather meeting friends for a close bonding relationship. Not sure if anyone understands that but hoping to finds other via this forum who may...

Hi Steve,
Welcome to our forum.

You might try the "Dating & Friendships" board, if you haven't already. Who knows what potential friends might be in your area.

Also take advantage of the various existing threads and boards, and don't hesitate to ask if you have a question.

Glad you could join us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hello Kevin, thanks for responding. Where would I find the "Dating & Friendship" board? I really would like to meet like minded people in my area and strike up a friendship.
Thx...

On the main page, look down towards the bottom. There is a forum for each global area.

Hi Steve,

Look for the "Forum Jump" menu at the bottom of this page, right-hand side. You can use that menu to navigate to the various boards here, and the "Dating & Friendships" board is on that menu list.

Also you can go to the main page -- http://www.polyamory.com/forum/ -- and scroll down to where it says "Dating & Friendships." Then click on where it says "North America," and go from there.

Let me know if you're still stuck.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Back