Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2012, 05:15 AM

Exclamation experienced poly's advice needed

So i am 19 and i have been in a relationship with my fiance for over four years but i have always felt that i wanted something more even though i want to be with him for the rest of my life. He has had a VERY VERY close friend that we have talked about integrating into our family in a polygamy relationship but that just didnt seem right to me and it was almost heartbreaking that i thought he didnt love me but i have recently started . . . er. . . courting i guess is the right word another man and started doing some research about it and finally came to realize that i am in fact polyarmorous. I have talked to my fiance and he is accepting of this but i do not know what the next step is for me i am very confused and this is a lot to take in, simply realizing that i am not crazy and there are people out there with the same ideals as me is a comfort that i could never describe but i am so full of questions now. What i want out of my relationship is a family, I am emotionally attached to my fiances significant other and i hope that he would bond the same way with mine [we are both bi by the way] but my goal would be to find these people that will not only be a relationship for us but a full on four person relationship . . . as a family. This is polyarmory correct. . . and if it truly is i just am so full of questions that i do not know where to start. How to tell family, how to ask someone you are courting, and how to keep possesivness and jealousy away. . . please i need help.