MF couple seeking ladies for LTR

peep1317

My fiance and I have been together for 4 years and we're still going strong. But for the past year or more we have been discussing our deepest desires. I came out as bi-curious to him (I'm pretty sure I'm bisexual, but not having been with a woman, I can't honestly say that I am yet), we admitted to each other that we're both into BDSM (he's a Dom and I'm a sub), and he admitted to me his fantasies about being with multiple women. A common fantasy, sure, but after doing some more exploring and researching, we've found that we're both very interested in being a poly family (polygyny to be specific).

To sum things up, he's Steve 24 Caucasian (Scottish) and straight. I'm Alicia 22 Native American bi-curious. We're currently living in Canada (New Brunswick), but we move between here and USA (Illinois). We're huge nerds and gamers. We love Star Trek, Star Wars, comic books, video games, pen and paper games, board games, card games, and all kinds of other things. We're also into BDSM/S&M, it's a big part of our life. I'm a submissive (also learning to be a slave), he's a dominant/Master. We're not all that practiced yet, but he have been doing this for about a year now. His body type is more on the fit side standing around 5'4" tall, where I'm more curvy/voluptuous and 5'5" tall. He's completely bald with a dark brown Lincoln beard and a mustache with dark brown eyes, I have a long black mohawk with black/dark brown eyes.

So what we're looking for is; A woman or women who'd be interested in being in a poly family with us. Intelligent, mature, open-minded, nerdy, women to be precise. Age isn't a big issue as long as your mature, but you need to be able to have fun too. We're the kind of people that prefer (and hoping for) long term relationships over one night stands, so while we're open to being friends with benefits (as long as we were best friends who stayed in constant contact), we'd much rather have something more committed. Either way, if we end up friends, lovers, or partners, you will be well loved and cared for because we are very loving people. If you end up as our partner, you will be our equal. I will love you as much as he will, and we hope these feelings can be reciprocated.

Please e-mail me if you're interested, and I'll put you into contact with my fiance as well.

Last edited:
Back