Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 06-12-2012, 02:51 AM

Default Introduction

My name is Alexis and I am very new to this site. The thing is that I want to share my life and household with a bisexual female. I do currently have a boyfriend that would like to have this type of relationship as well. The only problem I can see that may arise is the female we find may want to only be my friend and wants to be his girlfriend and i don't want that. I want a three way realtionship where the female is equal in sharing a house and finances and responsibilities with me and my boyfriend as a family. It is very important that we are freinds first.
As of now we live in Indianapolis, IN. I would like to start this new type of relationship as friends and dating like mono couples do and see where the relationship would go from there or if we should all just remain friends. My boyfriend and I are a unicorn poly couple. He is straight and I am bi-sexual. We have decided that it's time for us to start actively seeking this female partner. We're looking for someone who would be willing to be with both of us.
If you are interested please feel free to email me or reply to this post (Lexie010988@yahoo.com) Serious replies only plz.