Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 PM

Default hello, or hello again

Hi Poly Peeps,
I can no longer remember whether I already introduced myself, so am beginning again. I'm bi, straight leaning, married to hyperskeptic, Hype, from here on out, and have been for 19 years.

We have been poly together for about a year, though I was poly prior to our marriage. He has a wonderful OSO, Nyx, whom I heartily approve of. I have an array of cuddle buddies, a few sometimes lovers, but mostly an OSO, Doc, who lives in Germany just now, but will move to the US again within a couple of years. In the meantime we meet here or there every few months, hoping to do more of that next year.

So far most of the developments of the past year have been healthy, and all have been the source of tremendous growth for me, and I think for Hype too. We have mostly been much happier together as well as happy with our OSO's. I had an intense but ultimately doomed relationship last year, yet I had to try, and it showed us a lot of what we need to do, and not do, ourselves.

My purpose in joining this forum is to make friends, exchange ideas and stories, and gain perspective, same as most of you, I expect. When we became poly, I thought there was no such thing as too many friends and lovers, but life is currently so complex it makes my head spin, so friends are indeed always welcome, but I am not looking for dates. I am looking forward to meeting and talking with some of you. Hype has really appreciated some of the thoughtful people he has met here.

Vix