Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2012, 04:09 PM

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who has problems sleeping more than two to a bed! Neither Gia nor Eric are cuddlers, but Davis, with whom I only ever sleep alone, is, so things work out very well for me in that sense at least. I actually really like cuddling, I just don't like feelling too hemmed in to squirm.

As for the Avengers film (SPOILERS):

No, nothing like that comes up. Tony and Pepper are shown to have a solid budding relationship, and Tony takes very strongly to Bruce as soon as he meets him, but there's no overt implication of sexuality between them, and Bruce and Pepper never even meet in the movie. So yeah, this is pure fantasy for me, the artist, and anyone else imagining an intimate connection between these three characters.

Speaking of fantasy I might, er, be writing a fanfic story in which T and P playfully dom the fuck out of B? Don't judge me. If I ever finish it, it'll go up on my tumblr. There's also a "threesomes" tag on the tumblr where you can see all the smutty and/or romantic pix I've posted with three people in 'em. God I love threesomes....... five more days!!!!

Tags
bisexual, boundaries, mono/poly, pregnancy, secondary, unrequited, vee