Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2012, 12:19 AM

The week previous to this one, as I mentioned, I was going to have the delicious problem of having both my lovers in my apartment at once. Last time all 3 of us were together, we all cuddled on the couch watching a movie, and I felt so surrounded by their sex and warm feelings, but we kept things chill. Ginger supported my upper body and my legs were draped over miss pixi's lap. As soon as the movie was over, I turned to Ginger and started making out with him. miss pixi politely retreated to my bedroom. After that, Ginger and I had our session in bed, he passed out and I came back out to connect sexually with my gf.

Now that the ice had been broken, those 2 have met twice, and have been chatting on facebook together on a regular basis, and I've gotten to know Ginger so well, my feelings had been leading me to share sex with them simultaneously. I had fears around it, as I've had 3somes in the past, with miss pixi and with others as a teenager, and it's always had bad emotional repercussions. ( Not for miss p and me, but odd painful things happened afterwards with other partners.)

So, after talking it over with both of them in chat in much detail, I decided I was ready to take the plunge. Going from a V to a possible triad? Or having 2 lovers who are friends, and maybe this 3some playtime will only happen occasionally when the stars are aligned... They have both always been attracted to each other, but held back, as they needed to get to know each other better before anything more developed.

So, miss pixi was here, Ginger came over. We talked first, then Ginger and I went to a local museum. Came home, we all had food, miss pixi was working on her websites in my bedroom. When Idol was about to start, we called her in and we all cuddled up on the couch, me in the middle. Ginger felt me up and kissed me as usual, as we attempted to focus on Idol. I was in a light nightgown, retro nylon, and it was riding up as he stroked me. miss pixi would lean in and kiss me from time to time. Once again, my upper body was on Ginger and my legs on her lap. Her hand crept up my thighs...

Now and then I would see them exchange a smile across me, and finally Ginger started stroking her arm behind my body. They both wore loose cotton summer clothing. Finally, I turned and kissed miss pixi, then kissed Ginger and then moved my head back and they leaned over and kissed each other.

It was so hot. So right. Their kissing became more passionate. Both of their mouths descended on my breasts. Much touching, passion. Finally I manouvered out from between them on the couch, sat on the other side of the Ginger and encouraged play between them. Ginger's first experience with a transwoman! miss pixi's first encounter with a man since her last relationship ended last fall! Full contact ensued, and it was all so sweet and dark, like cayenne chocolate.

Now, I thought that was just great. After it ended, I got up to pee, then Ginger insisted it sit between them again for afterglow cuddles and chat. After a while, Ginger had to go pass out, I stayed with miss pixi, who finished me off (since I was kind of the cheerleader for them after a while and needed an orgasm or 3). After that, I went to bed with Ginger. We had our usual intense morning sex the next day. He was aroused by the previous night's encounter and shared his feelings around that, in word and deed.

miss pixi slept in until after Ginger left. Our goodbye kisses and embraces were longer than usual, him being so thrilled at how the 3way date had gone. I reserved my feelings as I didn't know what they were quite yet!

So... now I get to deal with the emotions of it all. Ginger, being the sweet caring friendly guy he is, has been chatting miss pixi even more often online, flirting casually, taking an interest in her life. It made me a little nervous at first. Are we a triad? Is her now her bf too? No. W've all been talking it over. He is mine, she is mine, they are friends, and sometimes we will all share sexual intimacy. That seems to be the conclusion we have all come to. I feel great love and trust for both of them, and I am proud of myself for facing my fears around 3somes and triads with 2 such wonderful people.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37