Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 05-25-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CielDuMatin View Post
I sort of missed the answer to this question... if she moves in with you, and starts dating you, are you expecting her to be exclusive to you, or is it ok if she has other boyfriends/girlfriends?
we don't care really we just want her to be happy, if she finds a man that she wants to be with we would love that for her!.. we honestly are just wanting to be with her for relationship purposes, my wife already said she was a little uncomfortable with her and I sleeping together right off the bat, which is understandable!, and I honestly don't care I want to be able to come home to the people I love. so we decided on asking her in a couple days when she can get time away from work and boyfriend... probably this upcoming Sunday when we get back into town! .. and as for taking the strain off of our relationship i mostly meant that when i'm not home she will call random friends so she can talk with them.. and this is one of her best friends that she wishes she could get more time with and she is a little sad when she can't... also there are many times when i come home from work and I am just tired and want to sleep and she feels that she doesn't have as much attention as she'd like.. so mostly our friend will be our companion.. and as far as sexual it will probably only be her and my wife for now, or my wife and I with her helping no penetration is the big thing i'm guessing.. and it's her boundaries, i understand i would feel awkward if it was the shoe on my foot and it would take time... but she has actually perked up at the idea now that she understands i'm not just simply trying to "fuck her best friend" as she said .. and she knows it's more of an actual relationship..
Old 05-25-2012, 08:51 PM

I guess my wife talked to her today while I was at work... and she wanted to know if it was a girlfriend or a roommate thing... and we told her .. now she wants to come over after work and says shes so flattered and she heard right and has a million questions. Om currently txting with her now when she gets time