Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 05-16-2012, 02:25 PM

Default Single Male 22, Minnesota.

Hi I am 22 years old and this December I will be graduating from college in southern Minnesota. I am looking for a female roughly in the same age range (20-26). Just want to get a taste of the poly lifestyle to start.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:45 PM

hi Rafon, so what do you consider would be the aspects of the "poly lifestyle" that you would be interested in? Being poly means so many different things to different people.

Is there anything that is important you about this female other than her age? Like whether or not she is in a relationship already? How close to you she would need to live (some people have different requirements for distance)? What about if she has kids or not?

I think that the more information you can give here, the better chance to have of finding someone that suits you, rather than having to deal with a lot of folks for whom you have no interest.

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb
Old 05-17-2012, 02:28 AM

To me poly allows for me to have deeper relationships with people in different aspects of my life. I would prefer for them to be single but if they are already in a relationship I would not mind as it would give me a headfirst look into what poly would be like. My max range would be about 45 minutes out from Rochester until I graduate then it will be the St. Paul area. Also in my current position kids are a no for me as I am no where near ready to handle anything like that.

About myself though, I will be graduating with a degree in computer science and my primary hobby is video games. However one of my favorite things back in HS was the show choir I was in so I hope to be able to find something like that. I have recently taking a liking to karaoke though I have yet to do it in the states and its quite different here in Japan (where I will be until August).