Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-06-2012, 03:33 AM

Default couple looking for....

Hi! I am a 41 yr old female Married for 21 years. I have been bicurious for a few years now. My husband would like to watch me and possibly join in ONLY if I am comfortable with him being with the female we find. Once we meet/be together, we can decide where it goes from there.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Official Greeter

Hi ourfantasygirl,
Welcome to our forum.

You can go to the "Dating & Friendships" area (use the "Forum Jump" menu, bottom of this page, right hand side, to get there) to post personals, I believe. Who knows, there might be someone else out there searching in your neck of the woods.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourfantasygirl View Post
My husband would like to watch me and possibly join in ONLY if I am comfortable with him being with the female we find.
Are you sure it's a polyamory forum you want? Sounds like you are focused on sex.

"Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me." ~Bryan Ferry
"Love and the self are one . . ." ~Leo Buscaglia "

An excellent blog post on hierarchy in polyamory:
solopoly.net/2014/10/31/why-im-not-a-secondary-partner-the-short-version/
Old 05-06-2012, 10:31 AM

Smile

I think I would really like to have another female share my life with my kids and my husband. Of course the relationship would have to start somewhere. Talking, a sexual encounter or messaging. If someone is interested, it would be great to hear from you.

Last edited by ourfantasygirl; 05-06-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: sounded wrong
Old 05-06-2012, 08:32 PM

I feel very similar to you but our kids have left home now. We were never sure if our fantasy should stay just that and whether the reality would cause problems. We now have a sexual relationship with a good friend of mine who is on her own. We 'get together' about once a month. All three of us are amazed that it has exceeded every expectation.

The only down side is for her, in that as she is on her own she misses us, but we all talk openly about this and stopped for a while as she was finding it emotionally difficult. I have found my husband and I have become even closer. However I feel this is because we have a 18 year loving, monogamous foundation.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:56 PM

Unhappy

Thank u for ur reply.

The reason that all these feelings started for me is because my husband is not monogamus. When he first brought up 'his' fantasy, to see me with another woman, he caught me off guard. I thought about it a lot. During my thinking, he met a woman that was willing to be with both of us. Once they started talking about our threesome, I wasn't sure that I would be able to 'share' my husband. After he convinced me that he would not touch her until i was comfortable with it, i agreed. So my feelings grew more and more. This was about 10 yrs ago. Lately, I've been missing thise feelings about having another female in our relationship have come back. I love the thought of sharing my husband,my bed, my family vacations and everything that comes with being a family.

He met another woman, but she turned out to be a fake. She told us things that made our feelings grow more and more for her. I was so hurt when we finally realized she was playing with us.

I would really love to meet someone real. Not a fake.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Official Greeter

Well, I hope that you'll be able to find all you're missing/hoping/searching for. It sounds like this has been an emotional journey for you and your husband, and I only wish good wishes to you.

Kevin
Old 05-07-2012, 08:11 AM

Thank you Kevin.
Old 05-07-2012, 01:41 PM

I feel in most relationship sex is the glue. As a wife these fantasys about another woman in our relationship were equal, I feel this is the only way it can work and be fulfilling in that all three people are equal participants. It is sad that you found someone who is fake, and that you got hurt, but the likleyhood is she was not malicious just trying to fnd her way in life and relationships

Last edited by quean; 05-07-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:55 PM

Interesting - I feel that in most relationships, trust is the glue that keeps me together with them. After that comes communication. Without those I couldn't imagine a good relationship.

"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." - Native American Proverb