Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 03-26-2012, 04:45 AM

Default I do!

Feels better without hair!
Not that hard to do
I enjoy doing it
My girl loves it too,
She shaves her too.... soooo why I wont?
Old 04-08-2012, 04:39 PM

Default I do shave my down under...

I have trimmed for several years and my girlfriend loved it. i then started shaving and have for a couple years. She was a little unsure and suprised at first and then fell in love with it. I love it too. It looks and feels sexy. I also know that pleasing my girlfriend is definately a must and makes a great experience to the sexiness. I haven't had a negative reaction from any girl because of their turn on of being taken care of. Oh by the way, I am a straight male. I am of maybe on the smaller to average in size but don't feel at all that its the reason why i shave. Its not really the size that matters, its's how you use it. As far as any other guys feeling insecure about maybe being seen in a locker room, I think probably other guys may or have themselves tried it at least once or at least others curious. Don't you think? A lot of guys I know have or do do it themselves. Most guys it doesn't come up in much conversation. I am so into it that I am going permanent with it with electrolysis. I've never considered going back. I like my body.
Hope you all feel the same way.....
Old 04-08-2012, 04:40 PM

Default I shave down under...

I have trimmed for several years and my girlfriend loved it. i then started shaving and have for a couple years. She was a little unsure and suprised at first and then fell in love with it. I love it too. It looks and feels sexy. I also know that pleasing my girlfriend is definately a must and makes a great experience to the sexiness. I haven't had a negative reaction from any girl because of their turn on of being taken care of. Oh by the way, I am a straight male. I am of maybe on the smaller to average in size but don't feel at all that its the reason why i shave. Its not really the size that matters, its's how you use it. As far as any other guys feeling insecure about maybe being seen in a locker room, I think probably other guys may or have themselves tried it at least once or at least others curious. Don't you think? A lot of guys I know have or do do it themselves. Most guys it doesn't come up in much conversation. I am so into it that I am going permanent with it with electrolysis. I've never considered going back. I like my body.
Hope you all feel the same way.....
Old 04-10-2012, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
When I have my face in a guy's bushy crotch, I breathe deeply again and again. I love the smell of a man! It is such a turn-on for me. The pubic hair holds that fragrance. If a guy has denuded the region, it feels nice but doesn't have the same intoxicatingly sexy smell.
No kidding. One of my boyfriends smells like curry and/or pencil shavings. totally intoxicating.

I think I complained about hair getting stuck in my throat, and this time he said 'but I trimmed!' so I guess he was listening. Didn't help though. *ptui*

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)
Old 04-12-2012, 05:19 AM

My hubby has shaved before, and I don't care about the look either way, but it does seem to be more pokey as it grows back. Sometimes he chooses to give his penis a mustache, which sounds really weird, but it's actually really good looking. In general he just tries to keep the underside and main bush part trimmed down.

As for me, I've been through all sorts of phases! I am surprised however with how long this thread is, that no one has mentioned coochy after shave protection mist. It's exactly what it sounds like. Since finding that, I don't get razor burn, but it doesn't stop the itch as it grows back, and no matter how much willpower I have, I always end up scratching in my sleep and wake up to painful bumps. So I try to keep everything trimmed into a nice little triangle so there's less discomfort. I've been toying with the idea of saving up for the laser hair removal though. Does anyone know what sort of cost is involved with that?
Old 04-16-2012, 01:42 PM

Me, I don't think I'd like it if my boyfriend decided to shave down there. Completely shaved is just so...pre-pubescent, it's a bit creepy. He trims though, and I appreciate that.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiperDown View Post
I am surprised however with how long this thread is, that no one has mentioned coochy after shave protection mist.
LOL, is that actually the name of the product? Coochy?

I usually do put some gentle moisturizer on after shaving.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 04-16-2012, 08:37 PM

the first time I shaved down there, it made me a little insecure. It made me feel like a little kid. But after the initial shock, I liked it, and so did she. I shave on a regular basis (usually once or twice a week) now, and am very happy with it. I would fel hypocritical asking her to, if I didn't.

plus it's nice not to get hairs in your mouth.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
LOL, is that actually the name of the product? Coochy?

I usually do put some gentle moisturizer on after shaving.

hah! gogggle says that's what it's called alright. It can be had from Am@zon.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)
Old 04-18-2012, 03:12 AM

Amazon, Slumber parties, or people that quit doing slumber parties sell all their stuff on ebay sometimes and you can get bunches of it for cheap. I buy it like 5 bottles at a time because I know I'll never stop needing it.

Tags
bush, genitalia, grooming, hair, physical health, preferences, pubic, shave, shaving