Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2012, 09:58 PM

Post Can this relationship work?

I have posted this in another forum for bisexuals, but I haven't gotten a response, so I figured I should find somewhere else that's more centered toward my question.

My husband came out a couple years ago about having an interest in men. Since then we have had a pretty open relationship, he is more then welcome to hook up with men, and we have done a couple threesomes. I really enjoy having another man around, and I really enjoy that he is so happy and comfortable. I don't want to be with someone else sexually, but I don't mind him being with someone else, but only a man. It does not bother me if he is sexually or emotionally invested in someone else. We are both very very secure with our sexuality and our relationship. I want to add someone else to our relationship and he does too, but I don't want us to get lost in the transition. If we do decide to add someone else, what can we do to make sure we stay in love? I want to be first, more important than anyone we add to our relationship, but that may change if I do really enjoy the person we add. What about the bedroom situation?

I am not sure how any of this works, and I want to make sure whatever we do, it is fair to everyone. I want to make sure we all feel we are important, and that my husband and I stay in love.