Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-08-2012, 05:28 PM

Default Trinogamy Newcomers

Hi All!! We discovered the book "Ethical Slut" about 7 years ago, and my wife and I have had several non-monogamous encounters as part of the swinging lifestyle over the past 6 years or so, some people we had real feelings for some just friends. We have been open to the idea of polyamory since the start but never really met someone we had deep feelings for unti recently. We had a woman move in with us who we both are genuinely in love with. It's wonderful to find others like us out there as we sort through how this real equal 3 way relationship works. These two woman are amazing together (although I may never win an argument again), they support each other in the most beautiful ways, and they both support me as well. I am amazed at how natural this feels to us all.

We all have kids, so we are trying to sort through how to talk to the children about bisexuality and our relationship (especially our 10 year old son) without it being something he is afraid of. We are very interested in hearing how others have approached the subject.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:09 PM

How old are the kids? Do you all coparent together? What about the new women's ex? Does he know and how does he feel about it?