Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2012, 05:33 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
How would she want to be loved by this other partner? Whats her vision for all this?
I can't answer that on her behalf. She would have to respond (she said she is hesitant to join any forum re: polyamory). We have been talking, asking difficult questions, and sometimes getting back difficult answers. I feel closer to her now possibly than ever before. She had been closing up to me and now she is so open. Our discussions our very fulfilling in a way they haven't been in a while. Instead of talking about house payments or who is going to pull weeds we are talking about love, what it means to us, and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
Whats her response to your last paragraph? How does building 2 separate outside romantic relationships help improve dates and intimacy in the so called "primary". Who's using the word primary you or her? Could that mean different things to each of you? Has that ever been discussed?
Well, your question has been my question. "How does building 2 separate outside romantic relationships help improve dates and intimacy in the so called 'primary'. " I don't see how it does help intimacy between my wife and I, but it is a little bit like it can't be worse than it was before (meaning over the past 2-yrs). I'm the one who used the word "primary", and I can't remember right now but she used a similar word to describe our relationship/marriage. In any case I believe that she and I are talking about the same thing.

Again I appreciate the questions. Really helps make sure I am thinking this through and asking the right questions.

Last edited by firehaus; 03-19-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Tags
newbie, noob