Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2012, 01:48 AM

Smile He calls me his shadowcat

Hi! I'm Belle and I am a college student and a writer. I'm just getting started in my first poly relationship with my boyfriend Vampire Daddy. He has a girlfriend, GK that he lives with and she's got a new boyfriend so we're a newly formed quad. I met Vampire Daddy and GK (she's his primary) at a fetish event after having been single for almost a year and I couldn't believe my luck. A girl that I'd met there introduced us and we spent all of our time together while we were there. He and I had this instant chemistry that was like nothing I'd felt before.

I thought it was just a one time meeting and that I'd never see him again. Of course I was surprised when he sent me a message the next day through a social network we're both members of with his phone number. He sent me a text 3-4 days later and we went from there. I didn't think that it would get very far at all but apparently I impressed GK and Vampire Daddy with the little things that I did for them so much that she's mentioned wanting both myself and her other boyfriend to move in within the next 6 months.

I'm really hoping that this all works out with them because I have a feeling that they're exactly what I need. I hope I'll get to know a lot of people here and gain knowledge that'll help me navigate my way through the ups and downs of a poly relationship.

Well I think I've covered what I need to and I can't wait to get to know you all!