Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2012, 11:18 PM

Smile Hai ^_^

Hai everyone.

I am a bisexual Switch married to a heterosexual Dom, SirPhryxus. We're currently courting a pansexual Domme (its complicated). Also in our life is my age-play partner and "little brother" Synn, who is Under Consideration with SirPhryxus.

More about me:

I blog about BDSM, age play, furries, polyamory and more on Nekomimi-BDSM.blogspot.com as well as review sex toys and erotic romance novels.
I've been involved in the BDSM community online and off for 5 or so years now and in the Goth community for about 8-10. I'm also interested in Modern Primitivism, Steampunk, and Neo-Victorianism (My major in college was Anthropology if that explains my interest in sub-cultures at all).

I'm currently unemployed which gives me time to focus on my blog and writing (that's the glass half full point of view).

My husband and I are getting ready to make a big move from TN to Alaska. Both the girl we are courting and my lil bro will be moving later once we get settled. It stressful but exciting - we try and view it as an adventure ^_^

So thats about it...feel free to drop me a line, say hi, ask questions, etc.

xoxo
Mimi

Tags
bio, introduction, poly family