Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 02-23-2012, 10:03 PM

Default Amazing relationship

All right....until relatively recently I had very little interest...like none at all, in sexual or romantic relationships. I had tried out the whole relationship thing, but never really clicked with anyone, and mostly found sex boring.

But recently, and believe me, we met in the last place anyone would be looking for a relationship, I met two amazing, beautiful women. We interacted a lot and gave each other phone numbers, did video chats...and I eventually realized that I loved them, both of them. And the great thing was, they loved me back. They are, by the way, both pretty much best friends with each other...we are all sort of coming to terms with this, but they seem to be comfortable with everything so far.

Now I'm not a teenager or anything, so I don't think I'm being blinded by inexperience or anything. I'm a pretty realistic person. I just never in my life thought that I would love two people so strongly like this...I didn't know it was possible. We are all very open an honest with each other about everything, and I adore them. We are all planning on moving later this year to be closer to each other (and for schools).

I don't really have an issue with all this. I'm just sort of blindsided and befuddled because I never, never thought the term polyamory would apply to me. I don't really have anyone to turn to for advice, because they would be less than supportive. So I just thought I would describe my situation here to get some outside perspective on this...plus I figure you guys know what the typical pitfalls of Polyromantic relationships are and could give me some advice.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:26 PM

There are many here who have gone before. Have a look around and read lots. Do tag searches on what you are interested in and educate yourself. Maybe start with the tag "lessons" and "foundations"