Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 02-06-2012, 09:26 PM

Default skamall has a little message..

hi everySoul and everyBody!
my nicks are Neegoola and Skamall.

i've been reading a lot and posting very few times here since a while, and i thank every person posting: reading about you made me clearer and stronger about Reality within/without me.
i'm not very good in Introductions so i prefered letting me be known through little posts, at the beginning.
sorry for any grammar mistake i'll write down.

one year ago i "gave up" mono relationships completly and in this last 3 or 4 months i matured also the decision not to date anyone if not openly poly. i don't feel anymore attraction -and i'm also intended not to- for people who are not poly. this means, in italy, having very few opportunities to meet People with whom to share loving and sexual affairs (is the right word?!) as it's very uncommon here being poly. i live with my two teen-kids which means finding difficulties to move, go out, etc.

...oh, dears...!

there's a group i'm connected with through FB in this last month, but we live all around italy, quite far one from the other. for now i'm having a nice, good and friendly sharings with some of them.

after reading from all of you here and after having read SexatDawn i finished making that jump to say YES when it's yes and NO when it's no. here i am.
SOOO..
i started a forum about Polyamory in Italian as there was NO ONE, i swear!
for now it is a studying place (its name is Paleoamorismo/PaleoPride), in which i posted most important literature (well, just started one month ago) and few other messages.
the forum now has about 10 subscribing (friends in life and friends in FB) but it is almost not going, or not at all, i may say.
(passing its link in FB: out of 100 "old" friends, 2 Likes. well...)

i know, it's not easy, in italy in 2012, but now someone has started all this in italy too..

..and 2012 seems to be a Spyraling Time for Changement
Heil!
Old 02-07-2012, 12:38 PM

Welcome. Glad to hear your story!