Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Asia

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 03:47 PM

Default HerrPavlov

Threatens to become an interesting topic , perhaps the stock chips
Old 02-03-2012, 09:43 AM

thanks neegoola
even though i was little taken aback when he suggested it. But after thinking a lot about it and reading some of the material on polymory, i am quite willing to try it, even though i have not said yes to him until now, since i feel there is a lot to be discussed between ourselves before we can broach it with the other couple

Last edited by urmila; 02-03-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitabhisgood View Post
If "this someone" or your bro+sis happen to drop in at Kolkata, would like to catch up. Its been 3 odd years in Kolkata for me. So still in the mode to meet new people. Especially as my work also requires me to meet new people and connect with them.
you mean you moved in kolkata after married?
and what's your job?

you know, these 2 friends of mine are coming to india every year since many years for they are very firm and sweet and clever devotees, so i don't know..
i mean: it's very easy to make smashed potatos of One's own life in meeting and creating a connection to people who are so linked to the ancient Veda (just to be clear) while that One is living in "mundanity" -or in the Pagan dimension as i do, for instance.
i don't want to hurt anyone, but i must say that the Veda have been one of the major scripts who pushed humans to such extreme points like excessive shame, sense of dirty in sex, sense of guilt in eating meat, supremacy of men above women, etc..
even when someone is a very clever devotee, this substratum shows itself in connexions with other humans, you know what i mean?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmila View Post
thanks neegoola
even though i was little taken aback when he suggested it. But after thinking a lot about it and reading some of the material on polymory, i am quite willing to try it, even though i have not said yes to him until now, since i feel there is a lot to be discussed between ourselves before we can broach it with the other couple
very good! i think it's a very good Option to take minute by minute what your Reality tells you to do
Old 02-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Smile Enjoying this chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by neegoola View Post
you mean you moved in kolkata after married?
and what's your job?
I mean I moved to kolkata on business purpose.

Quote:
you know, these 2 friends of mine are coming to india every year since many years for they are very firm and sweet and clever devotees, so i don't know..
i mean: it's very easy to make smashed potatos of One's own life in meeting and creating a connection to people who are so linked to the ancient Veda (just to be clear) while that One is living in "mundanity" -or in the Pagan dimension as i do, for instance.
Its ok if they like to be so. Devotee-ism is a form to stay connected. Fanaticism is another matter.

Quote:
i don't want to hurt anyone, but i must say that the Veda have been one of the major scripts who pushed humans to such extreme points like excessive shame, sense of dirty in sex, sense of guilt in eating meat, supremacy of men above women, etc..
even when someone is a very clever devotee, this substratum shows itself in connexions with other humans, you know what i mean?!
I wonder whether its vedas or "interpretation of vedas" that arises concern.

E.g., electricity can be used to light a house and also to cook food.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfesorRoma View Post
Threatens to become an interesting topic , perhaps the stock chips
Hi Prof. How are you doing?
Old 02-07-2012, 09:01 PM

Default Need Help

I want to talk about buying links, but could not find the page for personal messages , tell me the link address ?
Old 02-07-2012, 11:32 PM

ahahahahahah!
Old 02-08-2012, 08:25 AM

Quote:
ehi, urmila, i find this very sweet

until yesterday science and religions told us that it has always been like that, that the couple is the basis of humanity. that's why we still have so many miths about the Couple and the Sagrada familia, for instance.
.. but... can you imagine a prehistoric family? he, she and kids in front of a hungry tiger: we would have become extint in less than a week without being in the clan, in the group..
You'll enjoy the book "sex at dawn", about how our ancestors lived. I dont think science is much to blame.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman View Post
You'll enjoy the book "sex at dawn", about how our ancestors lived. I dont think science is much to blame.
thank you, Bassman, i read it and that's why i write down "science": darwin (with malthus and hobbes and rousseau, of course) had brought up the Flinstonization of humans. wasn't darwin a science-man?!

hope you guys and girls will listen to bassman'advice: Sex at Dawn is one of my favourites about polyloving topic and i thinks this book shoud be studied in a primary-version for kids (and adults) in schools.
anyway, with or without S@D in chools, as far as italy is concerned i see at least 2 or 3 centuries before a clear social Changement comes to light...
don't know what about india, but i read a nice article about this: i'll look if i find it again so to post it here (dam', why didn't i post it as soon as i found it?!!).

i'll come back soon, Urmilia and Amita
Old 02-13-2012, 06:50 AM

hope u will find it soon neegoola and looking forward to ut here