Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunicWolf View Post
This gets extra frustrating for me. She apparently decided months ago she wanted nothing to do with us in that way, but failed to tell anyone. I've been living within boundaries set so that Pretty Lady would be okay and feel comfortable, and thus shutting down other opportunities for, well, anything.

The only good side to this is that now I don't have to push everyone away and if the option for a new, fulfilling, relationship crops up I can actually act on it. It hurts how I found out, and that it happened, but it's a good kind of pain. Like the pain after a surgery but before it's fully healed. Our relationship, or lack there of, was a major sore spot with me.
Oh, so you were poly-fi for PL's benefit, but she wouldnt have sex w you for months? Now that she's admitted she wants to be platonic, Wendigo is fine with you looking for others?

Wow. Too bad she left you hanging all those months.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 61) loving miss pixi (poly, F, 39) since January 2009, living together since 2013
Punk, 42, ex bf, manchild. I've been Punk'd!
"Master," (mono, 34), miss pixi's Dom for 2 years

Tags
catching up, checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, life events, life experiences, status, update, water cooler