Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 11-13-2009, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Leave the boys at the bar with their blow jobs and women hating! You better get your butt over here for some good good lovin' cause with a sense of humour like that!? and the way you treat me? YOU baby, are gettin' LAID!
Hey, Red, I havent had a shag from a man in over a week. You interested? Youre just second best but wth.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Hey, Red, I havent had a shag from a man in over a week. You interested? Youre just second best but wth.

I got some nice cocks for you baby. No envy here. I know how to make a cock work. Grrr!
Old 11-13-2009, 07:25 PM

*melt*

(oh btw, i dont know how closely this bd is modded, so somebody stop me if I offend.)
Old 11-13-2009, 07:43 PM

I'm pretty sure no one is complaining so far
Old 11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Banned

Ok, now I'm feeling pretty crappy about the fact that I'm not getting any right now. Thanks girls...
Old 11-13-2009, 08:34 PM

Its a party and you are invited Ceoli
Old 11-14-2009, 09:56 AM

this being a poly party who else is invited? all this talk is getting me hot&bothered.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:19 PM

Wanna call Imaginary Illusion? I'd bet he'd be glad to bring the Lube.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:23 PM

Please to introduce the new girl to all your lubricious friends.
Old 11-15-2009, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelia View Post
Wanna call Imaginary Illusion?
Alright, this forum is all about poly...which means relationships, feelings, the L word...you know it.
Four Letters, ...
...starts with L, ...
...ends with E...
....thatís right...you know it, you want it....itís the only word you need to know on a weekend like this...yes....OH OH OOH YES, say it with me now....

ELLE ...YOU ...BEE ...EEEEEEEE!

LUBE!!!

THATíS RIGHT, LUBE, LUBE, LUBE!

You asked for it LUBE LOVERS, now slip on in!

Here at Imaginary Illusions International Lube Emporium we're slashing LUBE in HALF! Give us an offer on our vast selection of LUBE. This is a LUBE BLOW OUT!

All right, we got clear LUBE, white LUBE, black LUBE, Spanish LUBE, yellow LUBE, we got hot LUBE, cold LUBE, we got wet LUBE, we got dry LUBE, we got [sniffs] smelly LUBE, we even got sticky LUBE!

We got LUBE for guys, LUBE for gals. We got LUBE for gals and guys. We got LUBE for your friends, we got LUBE for multiple friends. We got LUBE for rightyís and lefties. We got LUBE for innies, we got LUBE for outies, we got Indoor LUBE, we got Outdoor LUBE, we got... YOU guessed it...BACKDOOR LUBE, one of the slickest lubes ever developed by NASA for the International Space StationÖit Lubes and Soothes all at the same time!!!

Are you a discriminating LUBE lover? Need something a little different? Thatís ok... Imaginary Illusions International Lube Emporium has you covered head to toes in anything to make conversation and any portions of your anatomy run ...SMOOTHLY.

We got hairy LUBE, bloody LUBE, we got snappin' LUBE, we got silk LUBE, velvet LUBE, Naugahyde LUBE, Not just for your kitten either..we even got horse LUBE, dog LUBE, chicken LUBE! We even have Alien LUBE...no...this isnít just for those without a green card. Itís the only LUBE accepted by the little Greys. Lovingly crafted by the guys wearing tinfoil hats, specially ordered and shipped from Uncle Fryís Outpost near Area 51! Results guaranteed by the USAF...accept no substitute for your abduction experience! (Guarantee only valid for carbon based life forms)

Like walking on the wild side? We got Leather LUBE, we got PVC LUBE, we got Candle Wax LUBE, we got Cuff LUBE, we got Flogger LUBE. Need something rougher ask at the LUBE-ido desk about our selection of Sandpaper LUBES!

No order is too big or too small. We got LUBE in individual sample packs, we got LUBE in jerry cans, or even by the truckload. Having a pool party? Drain that sucker, and go from zeppo to SLIPO! OH OH! OH YEAH! Nothing beats a LUBE party!

We carry a full line of LUBE-LUBEs...thatís right. Take your basic unmodified LUBE and make it go FURTHER, LONGER, or SLIPPERIER with LUBE-LUBEs. Combine that with our full line of 244 flavoured LUBEs and thereíll be no excuse for not having the perfect LUBE to compliment your favourite chardonnay!

Come on, you want LUBE! WE GOT LUBE! Glide on in, LUBE LOVERS to Imaginary Illusions International Lube Emporium!
If we don't got it, you don't want it!
Lather up LUBE LOVERS and slide on in!

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?

Tags
assumptions about sex, lube, sex, the sexual component, women and sex