Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 01-12-2012, 05:51 AM

I couldn't tell you which Atari we had, but I remember playing Pong and loving it. Though my favorite NES game would have to be Dr. Mario. (I'm a big Tetris fan too!)

Last edited by BrigidsDaughter; 01-12-2012 at 05:53 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:25 AM

Did any of you guys ever play a game called Gauntlet?
Such a difficult bloody game! I can't remember when I last played it. Probably about 5 or 6 at latest. I might have to see if anyone has ported it to PC. Such a great game.
=]
Old 01-12-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegeezer View Post
Did any of you guys ever play a game called Gauntlet?
Such a difficult bloody game! I can't remember when I last played it. Probably about 5 or 6 at latest. I might have to see if anyone has ported it to PC. Such a great game.
I think there's still Gauntlet II games in the Arcades on some of the Ferries around here...
I'm pretty sure there's been at least 1 PC port...a lot of the Atari Arcade games have been. I know I have a Game Boy port around as well.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 01-12-2012, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
I think there's still Gauntlet II games in the Arcades on some of the Ferries around here...
I'm pretty sure there's been at least 1 PC port...a lot of the Atari Arcade games have been. I know I have a Game Boy port around as well.
I remember mine was a port on my Megadrive. I'd imagine there is one for PC. Even if it means searching around for it. =P Or whether it will even work on Windows 7. Could have to bring out my old 95 machine to play it. XD

I've not seen any Gauntlet game in the arcades though. But on a similar note. Time Crisis and Virtua Cop. Some of the most addictive arcade games I ever played. Even to this day, there are still a ton of those light gun games about. Seems they will never die. =D
=]
Old 01-27-2012, 11:38 PM

Hey any Minecrafters out there? I just set up a server myself on my machine and would be cool to have anyone join in on it. No restrictions on, so if you do want to join, tell me, I'll make you an op and you can go play around with creative mode and such.

81.102.213.89:25565 for those of you who do want to.
=]
Old 05-28-2012, 08:53 PM

Although I like board games I am more of a MMO Gamer. Currently I am playing SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic). Used to play WoW (World of Warcraft) but got bored with it.

I have owned quiet a few gaming consoles (Atari, PlayStation, Xbox) while growing up and now own a Wii. We love it. We mostly have the Lego games and the Guitar Hero games for the Wii.

Hopefully there are more MMO gamers out there...
Old 05-29-2012, 02:39 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennMarie View Post
Although I like board games I am more of a MMO Gamer. Currently I am playing SWTOR (Star Wars: The Old Republic). Used to play WoW (World of Warcraft) but got bored with it.

I have owned quiet a few gaming consoles (Atari, PlayStation, Xbox) while growing up and now own a Wii. We love it. We mostly have the Lego games and the Guitar Hero games for the Wii.

Hopefully there are more MMO gamers out there...
Nice post sweetheart!

I was so proud to see you posting your love for SWTOR! Of course, you could have kept WOW to yourself... Haha... Just kidding! LOL

And I love the Guitar Hero games! It's almost time for Rockin' Taco Night!
Old 07-14-2012, 03:06 AM

I wasn't allowed to play video games as a kid, or really do anything ever, at all. When I started dating my hubby he got me into video games by throwing me in the deep end and signing us both up for WoW. I haven't played it in awhile now but I wouldn't say no if given the chance lol! We've also played GuildWars and SWTOR together and I am in love with Skyrim, but hardly get the chance to play
Old 07-14-2012, 04:18 PM

...one of my first posts and it's about gaming. I'm somewhat of a gaming geek when I'm not working. Started with Atari and worked my way through all the consoles until someone introduced me to the fact that I could IM and kill monsters in FFXI, played that for a while, WoW and now SWtOR.
Old 07-14-2012, 05:59 PM

I'm a total gamer geek.

Starting at a young age, we had the following consoles: nintendo, snes, sega genisis, nintendo 64, gamecube, wii, xbox, xbox 360 ps1 and ps2.
Now that I'm an adult, my mother bought herself a ps3 last christmas, lol...

As for me now, I am primarily a PC gamer. My favorites include Killing Floor (seriously, if anyone plays, omg hit me up. I love it) Civ 5, Starcraft 2, Lego Batman, Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Diablo 2 and 3, Portal 1 and 2, Fallout 3, and Fallout 3: New Vegas, Unreal Tournament 3, and Minecraft.
MMOs.... EVE online currently, but in the past- Lineage 2, and a little bit of WoW. League of Legends... and I think that's mostly it....

me- (25/pan/f/poly/Libra)
XIV- my husband (25/bi/m/poly/Taurus-Gemini cusp)
Doodle- my son (11 months little Leo baby)

Tags
computer, console, entertainment, gamer, gaming