Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 01-03-2012, 08:25 PM

I've been having a great month and good things just seem to be continuing.

Had XmasDay with my son and miss pixi, dinner and we went to see Hugo in 3D.

Last week I saw my two other SOs back to back. The Gentleman came over Thursday evening, dinner, sex, sleeping over. Then Friday I drove up to The Hottie's place for the first time. He'd cleared the day for me. I got there at 3pm. Amazing Sex, then a sunset drive around his lovely seaside town, home for a pasta dinner, a DVD, talking, more incredible sex/kink and a final cigarette on his deck... he has a huge wool cloak and wrapped us both up in it, put his arm around me... and I saw a shooting star. I was welcome to sleep over, but I didn't have time, so regretfully left around 8.

When I got home, I chatted online with miss pixi and The Gentleman. He told me he loved me for the first time... I knew it! But it was nice to hear.

miss pixi and I had a nice quiet romantic weekend and NYE, good snacks and cuddles.

Now, I've got another guy interested in me, he seems great too! I'll call him the Ginger, he's 59 but has bright auburn wavy hair to his shoulders and a ginger and grey beard. He's married, poly, and an old hippie like me. Full of energy and really seems eager to meet me. We're having a date at an art gallery on Friday.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 01-03-2012, 10:17 PM

Haven't been on in a while; my laptop's motherboard got knocked loose 2 days before Christmas, so it is out for repairs. Other than that, things are going well. I'm picking up a decent amount of hours at my part time job, waiting to hear about an interview for another one. Yesterday, Runic Wolf, Wendigo, and I spent most of the day down in the workshop. Yoda was home from school, so Wendigo and I snuck in some kisses every so often when he was upstairs playing video games or otherwise harassing Runic Wolf when he decided to take a break. With his help, I was able to get almost all of my velvet cut for my new Tudor era dress. Later, when we discovered the snow and stranded friends meant no game night and Yoda had gone to bed and Runic Wolf was checking his e-mail upstairs, Wendigo asked me to check in with Runic Wolf before we started fooling around. After getting the green light, Wendigo reduced me to a quivering pile of goo. Yay for post new years sex. Today my back is sore, but its a good sore. Tonight is date night with Runic Wolf and I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch and watching our favorite show together.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:21 PM

Feeling all sorts of giddy. Got invited on a "girls only" trip to southern Utah (lodging is free and gas is optional) and my vacation time from work was approved. Nearly a week of skiing and sightseeing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
I was able to get almost all of my velvet cut for my new Tudor era dress.
Remember: LOTS of boning. Steel is best, wide plastic zip/cable ties also work really well and are easy to adjust to fit. I found the biggest trick was the actual waist placement. If it feels too high, it's probably right (about 2-4" above where pants sit, not talking about the hip huggers either).
Old 01-05-2012, 03:04 AM

I will definitely be using steel for the corset part of the undergarments, but I was was planning on using something lighter for the dress itself just so I won't be wearing alot of extra weight.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:55 PM

My boyfriend's mom is coming to see him (she lives several hours away). He wants me to meet her tonight. Having mixed feelings about that. His dad has not exactly made me feel welcome, and has spread rumors throughout his family about his son.

I'm not taking any of it personally, but I feel bad for my boyfriend for having to put up with it. I'm just going to try to start with a blank slate when I meet his mom, and follow his lead as to what to say/not say.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post

Remember: LOTS of boning.
This made me LOL until I read the rest of it!
Old 01-07-2012, 09:07 AM

Packing for Dubai. I'll be there for a month ! I am going to miss my lil boy tons, he's only 7. I'll miss my wife, too of course. (and the cats!)

Luckily, my boss approved a weekend at home in between, so it'll be 2 stints of 2 weeks each.

Ive enrolled on a self-study Science course with university course to keep me occupied.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:18 AM

Extremely nervous in a good way.

I've been conversing with a woman on OKC for a couple months now (thought it was only a couple weeks but its actually been a couple months!!) and we're both going to be at the same event tonight so we're going to meet for the first time.

Yep, nervous as all hell :O

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 01-08-2012, 04:53 PM

Feeling pretty good today; it is Wendigo's birthday so I stayed up late chatting with him on Skype just so I could wish him a happy birthday. We are getting together Thursday and having tacos and coffee and I am really looking forward to the new game we will be starting that evening. The best thing about our Thursday night gaming group is that everyone knows about our relationship, so I don't have to hide anything.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:43 AM

I forgot to go to the mailbox Friday. So today, on my way home from doing some work, I stopped to retrieve my mail.

In it, was a belated Christmas card, with a lovey-dovey letter inside, from a girl I met 20 years ago. We were friends who had 'intimate moments' over the years, before I moved away.

Anyhow...how bloody sweet is that ? To surprise me in such a way.
I`ve been sweetly reminiscing old-times, all afternoon !

Tags
checking in, chit-chat, community, conversation, status, update