Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 01-07-2012, 02:42 AM

Default Gamer couple seeking +1

Hello all,

We're from southern Delaware, seeking an interested female for a possible triad. Though we're new to the poly lifestyle, we're curious and very open to exploring. I'm 29 and straight, my wife is 25 and at the minimum bi-curious. As we have a young daughter we'd appreciate someone that likes children. We enjoy going out occasionally or doing something special, but we're just as likely to be at home doing something low-key, be it a movie marathon or late night gaming session.

Some of our interests include movies, music, anime, and gaming. We are both long-time gamers, primarily in the MMO genre, though we're far from strangers to other games. My preferences tend toward console/PC games where she favors tabletop (D&D, World of Darkness, etc) and some PC. We've made more than one good memory of late nights grouping together and enjoying a gaming duo. Movie-wise, we enjoy just about anything, be it something like Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, or Dune. Likewise, when it comes to anime we've covered the gamut. Some of our favorites from that sector are Hellsing, Bleach, VanDread, Code Geass. We're both fantasy/sci-fi fans. In terms of music, our tastes are fairly varied, going from pop to metal or classical to techno.

Dislikes would include smoking, heavy drinking, and drug use. My wife does enjoy an occasional drink, but otherwise we are generally an alcohol free zone. We are animal lovers, but allergies rule out pets for us.

If you are interested in contacting us further, or seeing a picture, send a private message for the quickest response. Thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing from you.