Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2012, 05:54 AM

When I choose love, I can't just choose for me, I choose it for all!

I know what y'all are talking about now with the rollercoaster shit. I really need to get some discipline into my thought process.

So, he was pissed cause I was pissed and he let himself sit around for five days and be depressed. He called me today, just like nothing was ever wrong. I had let him know his bank was calling here, and he was telling me all about the resolution of that (and that's what all the account deleting was about). I said, 'so you wanna come over and see me tonight?' 'uh, yah, i could do that' And that was at work. So then I was all twisted up new ways.

So he came over and I said 'are you angry with me?' and he said 'yup' And then we had a lovely conversation, and some dinner, and more lovely conversation. I can't recall when I have ever been so angry and felt so much love for someone at the same time. It was epically awesome.

Then he went home. I had been a fraidy cat and not talked to him about my weekend. So, I got on my comfy fleece, called him, and asked to come over because I wanted to talk a little more.

'So, remember when we had that conversation about me snogging on first bf?'
*confused look* 'um, yah'
'Well, if I were to actually do that, do you want to know, or would you prefer a DADT policy?'
(like if I could draw me with little exploding happy hearts, that's what would be here)
'either way works for me. I'm thinking first bf probably would rather DADT'
We both know him well.

His face was so warm and so open and we were sitting on the couch, alternating snuggling or sitting more apart, and always touching (it's kinda what we do).

So, I had already told him about the first part of the weekend, and had just left out 'and after that, I'm going to visit him' and he's totally fine with that.

I brought up this forum and how wonderful it's been for me. and told some stories. I told him I had mentioned that both of them want less sex than any man I've ever known, and he laughed and talked about why he thinks that's so.

As I was leaving, I mentioned the discussion about whether or not bisexuality leads to poly, and the gamers too. He said, 'co-op is fine; but we prefer multi-player.' I roared.

And I'm off! I'm doing laundry and dishes and packing like a madwoman.

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)